'Dishonored' (Image: Courtesy of Bethesda)
Harvey Smith, the Dishonored series’ co-creator, is working on new IP with Arkane Studios. In a recent interview with the Spanish website Vandel, Smith said that he is not working on Arkane’s upcoming title, Deathloop, but something else entirely. “I’m not on Deathloop, I’m on something else, working with the guys who made Dishonored and Prey,” Smith said. As to what that game will be, Smith did not go into details, but he has been working on it at Arkane’s Austin division after working on Dishonored 2 for four-years at the company’s HQ in Lyon, France.
Whatever the new IP will be, the game will be published by Microsoft, after the company purchased Bethesda Software last year for over $7 billion. When talking about the Microsoft purchase, Smith said that he hasn’t noticed much change in the company. “I think the process is still unfolding, I can’t say much about it because I don’t know much either,” Smith said. “I would say there has been no change at Arkane so far, but if I were to imagine the ideal partner, thinking of all the publishers and the people I know who work for them, it would be very, very difficult to find a better partner for Bethesda than Microsoft. They fit perfectly.”
Arkane Studios’ next game, Deathloop, is set for release on May 21, 2021, on PS4 and PC.
Twitch streamer Asmongold, whose real name is Zack Hoyt, got banned from the platform for…
Pokémon Champions has launched for the Nintendo Switch. This new installment in the franchise is…
"No Zombie Deer. No Zombie Deer. No Zombie Deer." For the third State of Decay…
A second version of Blade will be spawning into Honkai: Star Rail this summer. The…
Fans have already seen Grand Theft Auto VI gameplay and didn’t even realize it. Rockstar…
Earlier this month, the Japanese role-playing game, Traysia, was announced to be coming to the modern age…