Lego Super Mario is set to come out August 1. Lego and Nintendo have now finally revealed the complete lineup on Tuesday. In addition to the starter course that will be required for players, Lego will also be releasing ten expansion sets and four Power-up packs.
The premise of the game is that players will construct levels for Mario to go through, where he can collect coins and take down enemies. This will be tracked through the main Mario figure that shows a player’s progress as a builder.
— LEGO (@LEGO_Group) June 16, 2020
There will also be a Lego Super Mario app that will “further enhance the physical play experience,” Lego said in a statement Tuesday. This will track a player’s score among other things which have yet to be announced.
For those interested in what will be available for players, here is the full lineup for the game with prices:
- Adventures with Mario Starter Course — $59.99
- Guarded Fortress Expansion Set — $49.99
- Desert Pokey Expansion Set — $19.99
- Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set — $19.99
- Piranha Plant Power Slide Expansion Set — $29.99
- Boomer Bill Barrage Expansion Set — $29.99
- Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set — $29.99
- Toad’s Treasure Hunt Expansion Set — $69.99
- Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set — $99.99
- Thwomp Drop Expansion Set — $39.99 (“available only with select retailers, according to the news release)
- King Boo and the Haunted Yard Expansion Set — $59.99 (“available only with select retailers, too)
- Fire Mario Power-up Pack — $9.99
- Propeller Mario Power-up Pack — $9.99
- Cat Mario Power-up Pack — $9.99
- Builder Mario Power-up Pack — $9.99
- Character Packs — $4.99