Hey, did you enjoy today’s Splatoon 2 Direct? And that’s not all Nintendo has planned for today, since today’s a Thursday! Therefore, more games were released for Nintendo’s hardware through the eShop.
NINTENDO ESHOP RELEASES – 7/6/2017
Kirby’s Blowout Blast brings the iconic pink fighter into the third dimension, a rarity in his career! Over 25 stages of score-attacking action await, with many of Kirby’s trademarked abilities accounted for. So, grab your Nintendo 3DS, and go suck up your foes and copy their powers!
Rayman Raving Rabbids remains one of the Wii’s most notable third-party titles, and now the Wii U can relive the mayhem. Ubisoft’s chaotic mutant rabbits, which proceeded to spin-off into their own distinct franchise, debuted in this minigame collection.
Here’s everything Nintendo released on the eShop this week:
- ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG 2 (Hamster, $7.99)
- Bulb Boy (Bulbware, $8.99)
- IMPLOSION (Flyhigh Works, $11.99)
- Shephy (Arc System Works, $4.99)
- Vaccine (Rainy Frog, $9.99)
- Kirby’s Blowout Blast (Nintendo, $6.99)
- Stack ’em High (Starsign, $3.99 – exclusive to the New Nintendo 3DS)
- TABLE TENNIS INFINITY (RCMADIAX, $1.49 – exclusive to the New Nintendo 3DS)
- A Day at the Carnival (Thornbury Software, $12.95)
- Revenant Saga (KEMCO, $9.99)
- Space Hunted (Ultra Dolphin Revolution, $2.99)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids (Ubisoft, $19.99 – originally for the Wii)