So, as you may recall from last week, I had to send my Nintendo Switch in for repairs. Miraculously, I already got it back, and I’m glad! This is a bountiful week for Nintendo’s eShop, with the Switch scoring no less than 17 games.
NINTENDO ESHOP RELEASES – 9/28/2017
EA SPORTS FIFA 18, the latest in EA’s proud heritage of FIFA-branded games, is giving the Switch the gift of soccer on September 29. Control your favorite soccer players anywhere, anytime!
Golf Story’s unoriginal, if apt, name is tethered to an exciting sport game. Your avatar in this RPG will grow in his quest. Our hero will also transverse across eight areas, each with its own corresponding golf course, and you’ll be teeing off on all of them as you help your fellow citizens.
YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters continues Level-5’s unearthly monster sim. This time-travelling escapade allows you to import your save data from YO-KAI WATCH 2: Bony Spirits or Fleshy Souls!
Finally, while not a part of the eShop, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition launches tomorrow too. Supposedly there will be a decent number of units produced, so hopefully the demand for it will be met. 21 Super NES titles, including the heretofore unreleased Star Fox 2, are pre-installed.
Here’s everything released on the eShop this week:
- EA SPORTS FIFA 18 (EA, $59.99 – launches 9/29, will also be available at retail)
- ACA NEOGEO BURNING FIGHT (Hamster, $7.99)
- Astro Bears Party (QubicGames, $4.99)
- Binaries (Ant Workshop, $12.99)
- Brave Dungeon + Dark Witch Story:COMBAT (INSIDE SYSTEM, $8.99)
- BUTCHER (Crunching Koalas, $9.99)
- Conga Master Party! (Rising Star Games, $9.95)
- DEEMO (Flyhigh Works, $29.99)
- Golf Story (Sidebar Games, $14.99)
- INVERSUS Deluxe (Hypersect, $14.99)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (Asteroid Base, $14.99 – launches 10/3)
- ONE PIECE: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition (Bandai Namco, $39.99)
- Physical Contact: Picture Place (Collavier Corporation, $4.99)
- Picross S (Jupiter, $7.99)
- Pankapu (Plug In Digital, $11.99)
- Sparkle 2 (10tons, $7.99)
- Tower Of Babel (EnjoyUp Games, $9.99)
- Culdcept Revolt (NIS America, $39.99 – launches 10/3, will also be available at retail)
- YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters (Nintendo, $39.99 – launches 9/29, will also be available at retail)
- HIVE JUMP (Graphite Lab, $14.99)
- Super Ultra Star Shooter (Ultra Dolphin Revolution, $1.99)
- Double Dungeons (Konami, $5.99 – originally for the TurboGrafx-16)